Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Finally

I get to take a breather! Been real busy with all sorts of work and stuff, and really looking forward to being an instructor for the first time for the Sniper course starting tomorrow! hahah..*evil laughteR* First time holding such role should be fun, and my brains being churning out all sorts of ideas on 'takan-ing' the trainees! LOL!

5 day work week! ANYTIME ! JUST BRING IT! I LOVE PAP! I LOVE YOU PM LEE! WOOT!
Com'on guys, 5 day work week=more slacking time! hahaha... no longer have to drag myself back to office on saturdays anymore! hhahah... but im sure some beg to differ, since we are gonna be taxed with more work! But who gives a shit, saturday off anytime! haha...

Navy has got 3 S's.
The Sun, the Sand and the Sea. And what does the dumb infantry army has got? We have got the 3 M's!
The Moon, the Mud and the MosquitoeS! hahah! Nice yea!

Have to really sleep early, be in my best mode to 'kill' the trainees! yea baby! Splatter on the butter, and give me the whip! *cracks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home