Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Deep Thoughts . . .

Who started this whole blog stuff, and why do we need to blog in the first place?
Can someone answer this?

I,myself couldnt think of any better reasons than : 1)following of trends, 2) bored , 3) absolutely retarded and hoping friends or some strangers might just pop by the blog and read and be amused.

People might disagree with me, but hell, don't tell me you are bloggin so that in a years time, you are really gonna read through all your entries and then laugh and reminisce the past and chuckle to yourself! lol..
Oh well, each to his/her own! I THINK im blogging this because im plain bored! And why i started this in the first place? Thanks to NIPPLE! *honorable mention again!* wahahahahaha....

Kinda miss my dad though, really distancing himself from the rest of us. :(

*drifts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home