Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Lost In Space

Today wasnt too shabby for me. Afforded to drag my body up at 5.45 and still take a long slow walk to the MRT, cos my BUDDY's offering me a lift to work today! WOOT! And im like the 7th person to take a ride in it. *if my buddy does read this, thanks yea!*

Anyway, yesterday was totally fucked up! I think theres a total of 11 traffic lights along the way from Boon lay MRT to my camp. I thought it was mere coincidence that the first few traffic lights were red, but it seems the whole journey was exceptionally long because ALL 11 or so traffic lights were red as my cab approached it! Guess its just some reminder that i need to do some good deeds real soon! haha..

I just feel so lost nowadays man.. i don't really know what i want in life. :(
People are looking forward to that beloved ORD date, but i ain't. WHY? Is that a sign that i should sign on? Maybe, maybe not.

Ive got a job offer from one of my NSmen though. SHould i just start working? Or rather pack my bags and fly my ass overseas to say, Australia to get some paper that screams DEGREE? Sometimes i think i do need someone special to talk to, *AND DAMNIT NO! ITS NOT YOU HE CHI! OR SHIJIE! *, but i always think its kinda impossible to get that special one now. Screw those love thoughts and the girlfriend shit, im not asking for a girlfriend, just need a special person whom i can talk to thats all!

Somehow i just think im a loser, nothing seems to going too right now. I feel troubled every now and then. Really lost the zest in life to commit myself to do something. And with so much work commitments coming along soon till my birthday, im more than happy then worried. At least work can take a load outa my troubles. I HOPE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home